Daily Log, Nov. 6
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off Saturday night.
• Kathryn E. Green, 45, of Winter Park, Florida, was charged with domestic violence Sunday.
• Timothy W. Green, 52, of Winter Park, Florida, was charged with domestic violence Sunday.
• Elizabeth L. Moore, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Sunday.
• Ethan J. Hunt, 19, of Woddhaven, was charged with operating a vehicle after underage consumption Sunday.
• Joshua S. Eastman, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• Armoni D. Laney, 19, of Euclid, was charged with drug paraphernalia Sunday.
• A 1000-block East Wood Street woman reported someone entered her residence and took ashes Saturday evening.
• An 8000-block West CR 28 woman reported a vehicle’s windshield was broken early Sunday morning.
• A 4000-block West TR 112 person reported the theft of signs Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 73 Melmore St. for arcing, shorted electrical equipment Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Saturday evening, three squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Saturday evening and Clinton fire assisted Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
A daughter, Naomi Ozara Autumn Sharpley, was born Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017, to Justice Botton and Solomon Sharpley of Tiffin. Naomi weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces, and measured 19 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Sunshine Botton of Tiffin and Brandeis Garcia of Fremont.