Daily Log, June 13
• An assault was reported in the 1000 block of West Market Street Monday afternoon.
• A 1000-block West Market Street woman reported early Tuesday morning her boyfriend took her purse and left the house.
• A person reported Tuesday afternoon a 14-year-old girl was bloody and walking around “out of it.”
• A man reported Tuesday afternoon his soon-to-be ex-wife was attempting to take out loans in his name.
• Neil B. Tusing, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A 300-block Emma Street woman reported Monday afternoon a theft at her residence.
• Christian L. Jordan, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and improper display Monday.
• Craig J. Courtney, 28, of Findlay, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Theresa J. Opperman, 42, of Findlay, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Jerell D. Smith, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Shaundrea A. Burleson, 20, of Toledo, was charged with assault and obstruction Monday.
• A 200-block North Town Street man reported Monday evening his vehicle was stolen.
• A 300-block Lewis Street woman reported Monday evening a man placed his hands on her.
• A person reported Monday night a man fell off a bridge into the creek at North Vine and Van Buren streets. An EMS crew responded.
• A 900-block South Main Street woman reported early Tuesday morning her daughter had stolen money out of her checking account.
• A 300-block Summit Street woman reported Tuesday morning her mother pushed and shoved and started a fight with her neighbor.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street woman reported Tuesday morning she was assaulted trying to break up her teenage sons fighting.
• A red-light citation was issued after a two-vehicle accident on South Washington Street Monday evening.
• Dustin J. Neikirk, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Diane L. Gillig, 55, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A three-vehicle accident was reported on North SR 53 Tuesday afternoon. No one was hurt, according to Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at East High and North Main streets Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 116 Greenfield St. Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, three squad runs Monday evening, one squad run early Tuesday morning, one squad run Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Tuesday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.