Daily log, Aug. 28
• Dallas T. Critchet, 37, of Bowling Green, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and loud exhaust Friday.
• A youth was charged with criminal damaging and juvenile-delinquent Saturday evening.
• An assault was reported at Tiffin Developmental Center, 600 N. River Road, early Monday morning.
• A person in the 400 block of South Sandusky Street reported Monday morning a car was entered and a bank book was taken.
• A person reported Monday morning the theft of copper from the American Electric Power substation at South Sandusky Street and South River Road.
• Nicole M. Morrow, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with dangerous dog at-large, failure to file registration and dangerous dog tag Friday.
• Ryan W. Hayman, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with aggravated menacing Friday.
• Alexis G. Wedemeyer, 22, of Columbus, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• A 1000-block East CR 16 resident reported Sunday evening the theft of two anti-wind signs.
• A man reported Monday morning his anti-wind sign was stolen from his field near South TR 159 and East TR 58.
• A 500-block Lynn Street man reported Sunday evening he was assaulted by his fiance.
• A 300-block Hays Street woman reported Sunday night her ex-boyfriend broke her property.
• A man in the 100 block of West Clark Street reported Sunday night his vehicle was damaged.
• An employee of ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported Monday morning an assault victim was being treated.
• A man in the 1000 block of North Main Street reported Monday morning someone stole stone from his business.
• A citation of a red-light violation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Sycamore and Union streets Sunday night.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Sandusky Street Monday afternoon.
• James A. Phillips, 17, of Bloomville, was taken by Republic EMS to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital after an accident on South TR 181 Aug. 17.
• Katelyn M. Shuck, 22, of Fostoria, was cited with a traffic control device – red light violation after an accident at East Lytle and South Poplar streets Saturday evening. She and a passenger, Brendan Corbin, 3, of Fostoria, were taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 335 Miami St. Sunday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, three squad runs Sunday evening, three squad runs early Monday morning and two squad runs Monday morning. Clinton fire assisted early Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday night and one squad run Monday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS had two squad runs Monday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.