* Lee W. Dick, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Tuesday.
* John O. Price, 20, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* David I. Rinderle, 19, of Cincinnati, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to control Tuesday.
* A 100-block Third Avenue man reported he was scammed Tuesday evening.
* Peter Nunez, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
* Dennis W. Burns Jr., 34, of Bloomville, was charged with hit-skip private property, fictitious plates and failure to reinstate Tuesday.
* A 2000-block South Shamrock Court woman reported fraudulent use on her money account at Domino’s Tuesday evening.
* An 8000-block South TR 1069 person reported Tuesday night that boards were taken and a garage door was damaged some time in the last week.
* Matthew R. Williams, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
* An 800-block South Union Street man reported while he was letting his dogs outside, he was struck in the arm with what seemed to be a pellet Tuesday evening.
* A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident on Ashwood Road Tuesday night.
* Kyle P. Cramer, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle whle intoxicated and equipment regulation violation Tuesday.
* Juan M. Lopez Celis, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Tuesday.
* Marissa C. Martinez, 19, of Fostoria, was cited with improper lane change after an accident on North Countyline Street Jan. 17.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 7 Beechwood Drive early Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a detector activation at 670 E. SR 18 early Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division two squad runs Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad urn Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday morning.
* Bascom fire and EMS responded to a feed truck that hit an electrical line at TR 69 and CR 38 Tuesday evening. There was no transport.
* Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
* Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
* Geraldine Frances Main, Tiffin.
* Arturo G. Costilla, Sr., Fostoria.
* Susan K. Curtiss, Tiffin.
* Eleanor A. Snavely, Tiffin.
* Suzanne C. Englehart, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
* Robert William Heck and Cindy Jo DeVault, Tiffin.
* Matthew Robert Stein, Tiffin, and Madison Brooke Haley, Fostoria.
* Anthony James Higgins and Jessica Lynn Grossman, Tiffin.
* Brock Edward Baney and Alycia Marie Hughes, Fostoria.