Daily log, Jan. 25
* Bader A. Almutairi, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
* An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft early Thursday morning.
* A 4000-block East CR 6 woman reported her daughter charged $200 to her debit card without permission Wednesday evening.
* A 10000-block East TR 44 woman reported someone opened a Bloomingdale’s card with her information and made charges to it Wednesday evening.
* A 4000-block South CR 591 person reported fraud Thursday afternoon.
* Lori A. Huffman, 64, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
* Nicholas R. Goins, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
* Paul F. Kirian, 66, of Fostoria, was charged with hit-skip and failure to control Wednesday.
* Claudia Castillo, of Arcadia, Florida, was charged with dilapidated structure Wednesday.
* A 400-block West Lytle Street woman reported her aunt was scammed Wednesday morning.
* A citation of stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Greenfield and East Market streets Wednesday night.
* A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Sandusky Street Thursday morning.
* Brandon C. Koch, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and traffic lanes violation Wednesday.
* A citation was issued after an accident on North Union Street Thursday morning.
* A citation of failure to yield from stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Perry and West Fremont streets Thursday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 116 Greenfield St. Wednesday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 200 St. Francis Avenue Thursday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, four squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday night.
* North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening and one squad run Wednesday night.
* Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
* Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
* Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.