Daily log, Feb. 5
• A man in the first block of East Market Street reported Sunday night a package was stolen and opened in a courtyard.
• Andrew G. Pennington, 32, of McCutchenville, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Scyular D. Thompson, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal mischief Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a bullet hole was found through the wall of a residence in the 3000 block of East SR 18.
• Wendy Mae of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
• John K. Barnes, 53, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Eric E. Coleman Sr., 48, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A 200-block East Jones Street woman reported Sunday evening her phone was lost or stolen.
• A person reported Monday morning property damage in the 100 block of East Tiffin Street.
• A person reported Monday afternoon the theft of a lawn tractor from the 400 block of East Tiffin Street.
• Jeffery T. Baney, 56, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident at Benner and South Sandusky streets Monday morning.
• Wyatt R. Leeth, 19, of Tiffin, was cited with left of center after an accident at South SR 67 and South SR 100 Saturday morning.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Lytle Street and Mid-Block Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night and two squad runs Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.