Daily log, Feb. 7
• Kelby M. Fetro, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damaging Tuesday.
• An employee of Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gas drive-off of $20 Tuesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Shepherd Drive woman reported the theft of a phone Tuesday afternoon.
• Faisal F. Alharbi, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Wednesday.
• A man reported his daughter had stolen property from his residence in the first block of Rita Lane and was writing checks without his permission Wednesday afternoon.
• A 300-block West Market Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon that someone broke into her back door two to three days ago.
• Kristin J. Fitch, 38, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A 1000-block Stoner Road woman reported her credit card was missing Tuesday afternoon.
• A 1000-block South TR 37 woman reported she was scammed out of $300 Tuesday evening.
• A 1000-block North CR 41 man reported money was taken from his bank account Wednesday morning.
• Ryan E. Fauls, 32, of Findlay, was charged with assault Tuesday.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after an accident at East Davis and Blair streets Wednesday morning.
• Sharon K. Heilman, 82, of Fostoria, was cited with improper backing after an accident on Main Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 300 S. Monroe St. Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to arcing, shorted electrical equipment at 55 Meadow Lane Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 335 Miami St. Wednesday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night and two squad runs Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night and two squad runs Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.