Daily log, March 16
• Tyler R. Woodland, 31, of New Riegel, was charged with resisting arrest Thursday.
• A 300-block Miami Street man reported the theft of a cell phone early Friday morning.
• A 600-block North Sandusky Street man reported that his yard and neighbor’s yards had been damaged by trucks driving through them Friday morning.
• Kimberly A. Panozzo, 36, of Anderson, Indiana, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A 500-block North TR 181 woman reported the theft of fence posts and fencing Thursday afternoon.
• A 2000-block South TR 119 man reported the theft of medication Thursday evening.
• A 400-block Thomas Street man reported his truck was vandalized Thursday evening.
• A 500-block North Countyline Street man reported two 20-pound propane tanks were stolen from his camper Friday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Lytle Street and Mid-block Friday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 401 N. Broadway St. Thursday night. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run early Friday morning and one squad run Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted Friday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning and one squad run Friday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Thursday night.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Friday morning and two squad runs Friday morning.