Daily Log, March 17
• Jennifer M. Finley, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Saturday.
• Kyle R. Hager, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Saturday.
• A 100-block East Lytle Street woman reported her girlfriend hit her Saturday morning.
• A citation of failure to maintain lanes was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West Market Street Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation due to malfunction at 219 S. Sandusky St. Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm at 543 W. Jamestown Avenue early Saturday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a waterflow alarm at 8050 E. CR 62 Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday evening, three squad runs Friday night, three squad runs early Saturday morning and four squad runs Saturday morning. Clinton fire assisted once early Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Friday night and one squad run Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit responded to a single-vehicle, rollover accident on South SR 4 Saturday morning. There was no transport.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Mardale I. Aurand, Bloomville, failure to yield right of way, $140; Fred Halcomb, Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Juanita K. Gatchell, Findlay, assured clear distance, $140; Robert D. Combs, Upper Sandusky, failure to yield right of way, $140; Cody A. Feasel, 168 Martha St., Tiffin, speed, $153; Hollie M. Schramm, Oregon, speed, $180; Raphael C. Sanchez, 140 W. 6th St., Fostoria, failure to control violation, $185; Marcin Bednarczyk, Chicago, Illinois, speed, $137; Ian R. Webb, 1221 N. Union St., Fostoria, failure to control violation, $185; Logan L. Lyon, 859 Miami St., Apt. 15, Tiffin, failure to control/weaving, $140.
• Diana J. Scalf, 207 Water St., Tiffin, speed, $129; James A. Wilson, Marion, driver seat belt violation, $85; Debra Baker, Green Springs, speed, $120; Carley R. Hotz, Fremont, speed, $138; Julie E. Sanchez, 34 Howard Ave., Tiffin, stop sign violation, $140; Allison N. Schwarzbek, Willard Hall, Heidelberg University, Tiffin, start/back violation, $220; James J. May, 1 Fairview Ave., Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140; Jonathan S. Beidelschies, Sycamore, assured clear distance violation, $140; Kevin M. Mason, Bucyrus, failure to yield right of way, $140; Shelbi A. Burks, 236 Hall St., Tiffin, traffic control light violation, $140.
• Kaitlyn A. Arnesen, Findlay, registration violation, $140; Bryan H. Thomas, Columbus, speed, $141; Allen A. Bingle, Risingsun, engine noise violation, $140; Keith L. Cain, 461 W. Tiffin St., Fostoria, speed, $135; Liam L. Cobb, Calhoun Falls, South Carolina, failure to control violation, $140; Jennifer Keagy, Delaware, speed, $123; Timothy R. Nelkie, Travas City, Michigan, speed, $138; Joshua R. O’Flaherty, Sycamore, no turn signal violation, $140; Paige C. Beidelschies, Bascom, speed, $129; Justin M. Schwalenberg, Bellevue, stop sign violation, $140.
• Roger Manecke, Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Gary J. Lauterbur, 7 Beechwood Dr., 103, Tiffin, traffic lane violation, $140; Rachel A. Smoot, Tiffin, left of center violation, $140; Doyle C. Comer, 10775 Crestview Dr., W, Fostoria, speed, $165.