Daily log, March 18
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Saturday.
• Justin W. Stahl, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest Sunday.
• Janet K. Monter, 64, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Chad W. Mcconaha, 27, of Findlay, was charged with assault Sunday.
• Anne A. Tucker, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with drug paraphernalia Sunday.
• Isaiah R. Orozco, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with physical control Sunday.
• Lindsay M. Schank, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• A person reported a large crowd fighting in the first block of North Washington Street early Sunday morning.
• A man reported his vehicle was stolen from the first block of East Perry Street early Sunday morning.
• A first-block Clay Street woman reported her daughter’s vehicle’s license plate had been damaged by an ex-boyfriend early Sunday morning.
• A 7000-block North CR 29 man reported a man broke in and attacked him Saturday night.
• A first-block South Marion Street woman reported Sunday morning her vehicle was hit.
• An employee of Taco Bell, 519 Plaza Drive, reported counterfeit money early Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire confined to a container at 116 Greenfield St. Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare, odor of smoke at 45 St. Lawrence Drive Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 870 W. Market St. Sunday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night and two squad runs Sunday morning. Sycamore fire assisted Saturday afternoon and Clinton Fire assisted once Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Saturday evening and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Saturday night and two squad runs early Sunday morning
• Bellevue EMS had a squad run Saturday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.