Daily log, March 19
• A person reported Monday morning vandalism at Tiffin Pointe, 639 W. Market St.
• Lorraine A. Heft, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• An 800-block Woodward Avenue resident reported early Monday morning youths were entering vehicles.
• A 100-block North Poplar Street resident reported a theft early Monday morning.
• A 600-block Lynn Street man reported Monday morning his vehicle door was open.
• A 600-block Maple Street woman reported Monday morning a vehicle door had been opened and a phone was missing.
• A 500-block East SR 18 resident reported Sunday evening a rock was thrown through a vehicle window.
• A person in the 100 block of West Morgan Street reported Monday morning theft of services.
• A person from Omar Associates, 625 N. SR 4, reported Monday morning tools were missing from a shop.
• Ledre L. Collins, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• Cara A. England, 42, Fostoria, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• An accident was reported at Greenfield and East Market streets Monday afternoon.
• Vanessa R. Rodriguez, 27, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at West Lytle Street and Mid-Block Friday.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on East Lytle Street Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare or odor of smoke at 165 S. Washington St. Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Road Monday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night and three squad runs Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday night and one squad run Monday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.