Daily log, March 20
• Gary R. Moore, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Philip T. Conley, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and criminal mischief Monday morning.
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Tuesday morning.
• Jessica L. Rohe, 33, of Bloomville, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Monday.
• Hunter R. Simpkins, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage Monday.
• Brittany N. Walters, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• A fight was reported in the 400 block of South Main Street Monday afternoon.
• A person from Cashland, 1227 N. Countyline St., reported counterfeit money Monday evening.
• A man in the 200 block of East Fremont Street reported Monday evening someone had been trying to break into his father’s house.
• A 200-block West South Street resident reported a theft Monday evening.
• A woman reported Monday night her boyfriend was physically and verbally abusive toward her.
• A 900-block Springville Avenue woman reported Tuesday morning fraudulent charges on her debit card account.
• A man reported Tuesday morning misuse of his debit card at Kroger, 126 W. High St.
• A person reported Tuesday morning a Tiffin school bus struck a dead deer on the road at East CR 38 and North TR 73.
• Douglas L. Snyder, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a turn signal violation Monday.
• Anthony L. Williams Jr., 37, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• Angela K. Marcum, 45, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Monday.
• A person reported Tuesday morning a semi was in a ditch at Wedgewood Drive and SR 12.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. Monday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, five squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday night and one squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.