Daily log, March 21
• Bonita G. Gulley, 44, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A first-block Brookwood Park woman reported a speaker was stolen Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Wednesday afternoon.
• A person reported the theft of trash cans from the first block of Orange Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A 2000-block South TR 119 woman reported possible identity theft Wednesday morning.
• A 500-block North Union Street woman reported the bottom of her temporary tag was ripped off Tuesday afternoon.
• An 800-block North Vine Street man reported his vehicles were gone through and items were taken Wednesday morning.
• A citation of failure to yield after a stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Miami Street Wednesday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Sandusky Street Wednesday morning.
• A citation of failure to yield from private drive was issued after a non-injury accident on West Market Street Wednesday morning.
• Daryle J. Labombard, 31, of Mansfield, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate and left of center Tuesday.
• Paul M. Boice, 26, of Kansas, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and turn signal violation Tuesday.
• Shanice Marker, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and left of center Tuesday.
• Jeremy L. Robbins, 27, of Jeromesville, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Tuesday.
• Justin E. Robinson, 21, of Maple Heights, was charged with marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• Jeffrey L. Shook III, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to control, seatbelt and distracted driving Tuesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, two squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• A daughter, Hannah Darlis Howerter, was born Friday, March 15, 2019, to Ashley and Jeremy Howerter of Massillon. Hannah weighed 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Michael and Buffy Reinhart of New Riegel. Paternal grandparents are James and Bonnie Howerter of Orville and the late Darlis Howerter. Maternal great-grandparents are Roger and Jane Reinhart of Bascom and Oliver and Sue Overmier of Alvada.
• A daughter, Leah Rae DeLaCerda, was born Monday, March 18, 2019, to Jennifer Martin and Joseph DeLaCerda of Tiffin. Leah weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Jeff and Becky Martin of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Robert DeLaCerda Jr. of Bowling Green and Elida Wheeler of Tiffin.