Daily log, March 22
• A 600-block West Market Street woman reported her son was assaulted by a neighbor Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block South Washington Street woman reported her apartment was broken into, a door and frame were damaged and $220 was missing early Thursday morning.
• A 6000-block West TR 36 person reported damage to a mail box Thursday morning. There was also damage to the yard west of the property as well as damage to a telephone pedestal at an intersection, a report states.
• A woman at West TR 112 and North CR 7 reported a woman who was in her vehicle kept her purse and wouldn’t give it back Thursday morning.
• An 8000-block North TR 103 person reported property damage Thursday morning.
• Josan L. Powell, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing Wednesday.
• An employee of Burger King, 1059 N. Countyline St., reported a woman and man came through the drive thru and when the woman’s credit card was declined, she became irate, went inside the store and proceeded to knock over the monitors before driving off Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs early Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Carol A. VonBlon, Tiffin.
• Frederick J. Cessna, Kansas.
• Dorothy M. Frankart, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
• Jonathan Allen Klotz, Tiffin, and Rachel Katherine Valis, Perrysburg.
• Brandy Nichole Doll and Blaine Thomas Lanahan, Tiffin.
• Shyann Marie Allen and Caleb John Wayne Sanders, Tiffin.
• A son, Jensen Alexander Legron, was born Tuesday, March 19, 2019, to Amberlee Boyd and Joshua Haudenshild of Tiffin. Jensen weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Cindi Boyd of North Carolina and Scott and Cara Boyd of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Amy and Shawn Blackford and Dean Legron all of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandparents are Betty Morrison of Florida and Darrell Davis of Evans, Georgia. Paternal great-grandmother is Peggy Davis of Tiffin.