Daily Log, March 24
• Chase A. Paulson, 20, of San Clemente, California, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Friday.
• A 100-block Coe Street person reported Friday evening that since March 2017, there were unauthorized purchases through a Your Legacy Credit Union account for Pony Tail Softball league.
• Joseph D. Herringshaw, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• Eric A. Williams, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday.
• Bo R. Reid Jr., 51, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Saturday.
• Anquan L. Garland, 18, of Coral Springs, Florida, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• An employee of The First National Bank of Sycamore, 10 E. Tiffin St., reported receiving counterfeit money in their drop box Saturday morning.
• A 700-block North Main Street man reported Friday night that his package was delivered Monday, but he believed it was taken from his residence.
• A person at Big Bear Muffler, 1313 N. Countyline St., reported Saturday afternoon that 15 to 20 propane tanks were stolen sometime this past week.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. Saturday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday afternoon, one squad run early Saturday morning and three squad runs Saturday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Friday afternoon and once Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday afternoon and one squad run early Saturday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a two-vehicle accident at CR 15 and US 224 Saturday afternoon. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• A daughter, Carlie Ann Griffin, was born Monday, March 18, 2019, to Brooke and Shawn Griffin of Tiffin. Carlie weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Dave and Nancy Roth of Clyde. Paternal grandparents are Mark T. and Connie Griffin of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandfather is Robert Roth of Clyde. Paternal great-grandparents are Sally Moffett and Mark O. Griffin, both of Tiffin, and Raymond and Julia Bland of McCutchenville.
• A son, Kyson Ezakiah Wagner, was born Tuesday, March 19, 2019, to Jada Anderson and Mason Wagner of Tiffin. Kyson weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 20 inches long. Maternal grandmother is Tana Anderson of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Heather Swander and Kevin Wagner. Maternal great-grandparents are Kathy Reinhart Perez and Ray Perez. Paternal great-grandmother is Mairlyn Anderson.
• A daughter, Renegade Loretta Ann Bivens, was born Wednesday, March 20, 2019, to Tiffany Fritz and Scott Bivens of Attica. Renegade weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce, and measured 18 inches long.
• A son, Hudson Daniel Herr, was born Wednesday, March 20, 2019, to Jessica and Nathan Herr of Burgoon. Hudson weighed 6 pounds, 10 ounces, and measured 20 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Robin Starkey of Pemberville and Randy Butler of Bettsville. Paternal grandparents are Mary Herr of Green Springs and Aaron Herr of Fremont. Maternal great-parents are Daniel and Rita Butler of Fostoria. Paternal great-grandmother is Kay Herbig of Bellevue.