Daily log, March 25
• Desmond M. Jones, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession Saturday.
• A first-block East New Haven Street man reported his shop was broken into Sunday morning.
• A 7000-block South CR 57 man reported his son was assaulted by his mother’s boyfriend Sunday morning.
• A 100-block Nichols Street woman reported a glass door was broken Saturday evening.
• Eugene R. Mizen Jr., 70, of Tiffin, was charged with improper lane change after an accident on West Market Street March 15.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Wentz Street Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a grass fire at North SR 101 and East TR 188 Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs early Sunday morning, one squad run Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted once Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.