Daily log, March 26
• A 100-block Huss Street woman reported Sunday afternoon unauthorized charges on her credit card.
• John M. Price, 48, of Bloomville, was charged with aggravated menacing Friday.
• Officers collected suspected marijuana and counterfeit bills from the 500 block of Sandusky Street Sunday evening.
• A citation of failure to yield from a private drive was issued after an accident at Clay and Jackson streets Monday afternoon.
• Adrian M. Hernandez, 16, of Alvada, was cited with failure to control after an accident at South CR 57 and West TR 96 Thursday afternoon.
• Joshua F. Welch, 18, of Sycamore, was cited with right-of-way at a stop/yield sign after an accident at East US 224 and South CR 15 Saturday afternoon. He was taken by Tiffin Fire Rescue Division to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• Gena E. Naugle, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and seatbelt-driver Friday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs early Monday morning and two squad runs Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run early Monday morning and one squad run Monday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• A daughter, Collette Ariel Kaple, was born Thursday, March 21, 2019, to Brittany and Brad Kaple of Bloomville. Collette weighed 9 pounds, 3 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Erica Graffein of Medina and Paul Wilson of Cleveland. Paternal grandparents are Mike and Sandy Kaple of Tiro. Maternal great-grandparents are Ardell Wilkins of Port Clinton and Jerry Graffin of Stoughton, Wisconsin. Paternal great-grandparents are Wilmer and Ruth Loy of New Washington.
• A daughter, Lillian Anne Owino, was born Thursday, March 21, 2019, to Jackie and Joseph Owino of Tiffin. Lillian weighed 5 pounds, 14 ounces, and measured 18 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Tim and Lynn Ardner of Tiffin.