Daily Log, March 27
• Chenni K. Corbin, 47, of Sandusky, was charged with possession of controlled substances Monday.
• Stacy A. Legrant, 35, of Fremont, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Amy J. Legrant, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A 100-block Clay Street resident reported a stolen bicycle Tuesday afternoon.
• Micheal J. Williams, 33, of Carey, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension, open container and marijuana possession Monday.
• Shane A. Marker Jr., 28, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Melisa S. Marshall, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Tina M. Gray, 49, of Fostoria, was charged with littering Monday.
• Johnathan J. Johnson, 26, of Toledo, was charged with littering Monday.
• Chad N. Welly, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Robert L. Gray, 44, of Findlay, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 300-block West Center Street resident reported a theft Monday afternoon.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street resident reported a theft Monday night.
• A 300-block West Tiffin Street resident reported a theft Monday night.
• A 100-block Nichols Street woman reported Tuesday afternoon a trunk was stolen from her porch.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a vehicle struck a pole on Vine Street.
• Rogelio Esquivel, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, marijuana possession, driving under suspension and a traffic lanes violation Monday.
• Jeffrey A. Feller Jr., 35, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to turn Monday.
• Ethan Dickson, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Monday.
• A citation was issued after an accident at Columbus Avenue and East Lytle Street Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, three squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday night and Tuesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday night.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Monday night.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Lewis A. King, Attica.
• Mary Catherine Fox, New Riegel.
Marriage license applications
• Timothy Ray Lynch, II, and Monica Leigh Reinbolt, Tiffin.
• Richard Paul Rogers, Tiffin, and Mary Jo Forgatsch, Fremont.
• Jarrett Raphael Klaiss and Alysha Nicole Eckenrode, Bloomville.
• A son, Flint Harold Garrabrant, was born Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019, to Pastor Matthew and Angela Garrabrant of Tiffin. Flint weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandmother is Penny (Roger) Taylor of Bucyrus. Maternal great-grandmother is Betty (Harold) Taylor of Bucyrus. Paternal grandparents are Don and Mary Jane Garrabrant of Marengo.
• A son, Abram Louis Genet, was born Thursday, March 14, 2019, to Emily and Craig Genet of Springfield. Abram weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 21 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Roger and Jane Perry of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Steve and Fran Genet of Tiffin.