Daily Log, March 29
• Sharlana L. Cowan, 30, of Michigan, was charged with driving under suspension and improper/prohibited turn Wednesday.
• Lisa Bowers, 55, of Green Springs, was charged with junk vehicles Wednesday.
• A 1000-block South Poplar Street resident reported Monday evening vehicles were broken into.
• A person from Reinhart Auto Body, 1628 N. Countyline St., reported Tuesday morning a defendant for an alleged operating a vehicle while intoxicated violation produced a fake court order to get release of a vehicle from impound.
• A person in the 200 block of Perry Street reported Tuesday morning a customer had fraudulent activity on an account.
• Allison Nye of Tiffin was cited with improper passing on the left after an accident at South SR 100 and East TR 201 Wednesday.
• An accident was reported at North CR 43 and East TR 122 Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident at West Lytle and Findlay streets Tuesday morning.
• Green Springs fire, Republic fire and North Central EMS responded to a field fire at 9225 E. TR 148 Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to unauthorized burning at 220 Hall St. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 45 St. Lawrence Drive Thursday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening and one squad run Thursday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.