Daily Log, March 31
• Hollie C. Risner, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with no operator’s license Friday.
• A first-block Sycamore Street woman reported money was missing from her bank account Friday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Friday evening.
• A 10000-block West TR 41 man reported he received a bill of $4,000 for cell phones that he did not purchase Friday afternoon.
• A man reported his bike was stolen from behind his workplace at Flippin Jimmy’s, 118 W. North St., Friday night.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Washington Street Friday evening.
• A citation of improper left turn on a one-way street was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire confined to a container at 54 S. Washington St. Saturday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday night, two squad runs Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.