Daily log, April 16
• Donovan C. Palmer-Rhodes, 19, of Michigan, was charged with assault Friday.
• A nurse from Champaign Residential Services Inc., 2976 W. US 224, reported Sunday night a pill was missing from a resident’s pack.
• A 400-block North Main Street woman reported Monday morning her temporary tag was stolen from her vehicle.
• A citation of failure to follow truck route was issued after a semi was under the North Washington Street viaduct Sunday night.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at CR 34 and SR 19 Monday afternoon.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle accident at North Union and Summit streets Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Road Monday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, two squad runs Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire responded to a two-vehicle accident at CR 34 and SR 19 Monday afternoon. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.