Daily log, April 3
• A first-block Franklin Street resident reported Monday afternoon someone broke into a vehicle and broke the sun roof.
• A first-block Lewis Street man reported Monday afternoon someone threw something on his car.
• A first-block West Market Street man reported Monday night a woman stole his food stamp card and refused to return it.
• A first-block Kensington Avenue resident reported Tuesday morning a vehicle was entered and change and a wallet were taken.
• A person from C.A.R.S., 430 Wentz St., reported Tuesday morning the theft of services.
• A first-block Adams Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon a window was broken out of a van.
• Desirae L. Bingamon, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Monday.
• A person at CROSSWAEH, 3055 S. SR 100, reported Monday night someone had received white powder in the mail.
• Colbert D. Hall III, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Shawn M. Williams, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• James T. Brown, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Zomarah L. Fletcher, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Jolene A. Prichard, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Brian P. Johnson, 34, of Toledo, was charged with failure to reinstate Monday.
• Hector Rodriguez, 61, of Kenton, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• A 200-block Perry Street resident reported fraud Monday afternoon.
• A woman reported Monday evening her daughter’s phone was stolen out of her backpack at a high school.
• A 400-block East Center Street man reported Tuesday morning someone went through his car and stole two vape sets out of the console.
• A 500-block East North Street resident reported Tuesday morning a medication bottle was taken from the center console.
• A 600-block McDougal Street man reported Tuesday morning vehicles were gone through and change and cigarettes were stolen.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street woman reported Tuesday afternoon her wallet was stolen from her vehicle.
• Ryan M. Downton, 25, of Lima, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Michael A. Shearn Jr., 36, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Monday.
• Erin Neifer, 46, of Norwalk, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Monday.
• Harriette Perkins, 56, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to yield right-of-way Monday.
• Brian Underwood, 46, of Bucyrus, was cited with failure to control after an accident at Midblock and West Lytle Street Saturday afternoon.
• A non-injury accident involving a car and semi was reported at South Countyline and Findlay streets Monday afternoon.
• Old Fort fire responded to a car-deer accident on North SR 53 Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday evening, one squad run early Tuesday morning, one squad run Tuesday morning and two squad runs Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Monday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.