Daily Log, April 4
• A person reported a physical domestic incident in the 100 block of East Market Street Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of Hopewell-Loudon reported a student stole another student’s cell phone Wednesday afternoon.
• Niko A. Diaz, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with contempt Tuesday.
• Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC, of Columbus, was charged with public nuisance Tuesday.
• A 500-block East North Street man reported someone entered both his vehicles Tuesday evening.
• A 300-block West South Street woman reported her daughter’s medication was stolen Wednesday morning.
• Kevin L. Agerter, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A citation of failure to yield stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Springville Avenue and Eco Drive Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday evening, one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Tuesday evening and Sycamore fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday morning.