Daily log, May 18
• Rebekah L. Allen, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with hit-skip, no operator’s license and failure to control Thursday.
• An employee of Murphy USA, 2915 W. SR 18, reported the theft of cash by an employee Thursday afternoon.
• A first-block North SR 101 man reported theft by deception Thursday evening.
• A 400-block Emma Street person reported a lock was cut off their gate Friday morning.
• A 3000-block North CR 43 man reported an iPad and a small hand safe were taken Friday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on East Perry Street Thursday evening.
• Dawn A. Cole, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and seatbelt Thursday.
• Casey Ceballos, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A citation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West North and North Vine streets Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare, odor of smoke at 450 Wall St. early Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a rescue or EMS standby at 9 Ann St. Friday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a tractor fire at 11072 W. SR 18 Friday morning.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to a telephone pole smoking at 8700 S. TR 25 Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning, three squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Thursday afternoon.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Thursday night.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.