Daily Log, May 22
• James A. Snyder, 36, of Bettsville, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 400-block Second Avenue resident reported Monday afternoon a stolen license plate.
• A 200-block East Perry Street resident reported Tuesday morning medication was stolen from a vehicle.
• A 100-block East Market Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon unauthorized charges on a debit card.
• A report of drug abuse was investigated at Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital, 45 St. Lawrence Drive, Tuesday afternoon.
• Holly L. Fetzer, 46, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Randy L. Stake, 49, of Shelby, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, seatbelt-driver and a traffic lanes violation Monday.
• Luke J. Fuller, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Emily L. Wonder, 32, of Green Springs, was charged with obstruction, failure to control, operating a vehicle while intoxicated and hit-skip on private property Monday.
• A person in the 200 block of Ken Lee Drive reported Tuesday morning theft from a vehicle.
• A person in the 300 block of West Perry Street reported Tuesday morning theft from a car.
• A 6000-block South SR 53 resident reported Monday evening property damage in the backyard.
• Travell S. Coleman, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Dean R. Wheeler, 57, of Kansas, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Angel D. Young of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Monday.
• Citations of driving an unsafe vehicle and failure to yield while making a left turn were issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Washington and Harrison streets Monday afternoon.
• Norman M. Tieman, 17, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance after an accident on East TR 201 Monday afternoon. The other driver, Darlene R. Boster, 61, of Tiffin, was taken by Tiffin Fire Rescue Division to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
• James Crowley, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate Monday.
• Jaye E. Nye, 59, of Arcadia, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and left of center Monday.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported at TR 17 and US 224 Monday night.
• A non-injury accident was reported at West Tiffin and South Countyline streets Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, two squad runs Monday night, three squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to an accident at SR 100 and TR 201 Monday afternoon.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit were sent to assist with a flatbed trailer with a shifted loaded at SR 162 and TR 197 Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Sycamore fire responded to a two-vehicle accident at TR 17 and US 224 Monday night. There was no transport.
• Community Emergency Response Team responded to assist with a power outage in Fostoria Tuesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Marian E. Stump, Fostoria.
• Clifford G. Cockie, Fostoria.
• Georgia A. Wagner, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
• Lindsey Autumn Baker and Steven Lee Johnson, Bellevue.
• Malinda Mae Maxwell and Arthur Thomas Fitze Schultz, Fostoria.