Daily log, May 25
• Marissa K. Bercaw, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A 300-block Wentz Street woman reported Thursday afternoon her daughter was stealing from her sister and her niece.
• Stephen F. Mock, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
• William T. Mercado Jr., 32, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Thursday.
• A person reported Thursday afternoon an assault in the 600 block of North Poplar Street.
• A 1000-block Stoner Road resident reported Thursday evening a power washer was stolen.
• A physical altercation was reported in the 100 block of East Clark Street Thursday night.
• A 200-block West South Street resident reported Thursday night an opened credit card in a different location that the person did not open.
• A 400-block Hoover Drive woman reported a scam Friday afternoon.
• Pedro J. Delarosa Jr., 56, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on West Market Street Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield at a stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle injury accident at East Tiffin and South Poplar streets Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 600 N. River Road early Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a natural vegetation fire at 15 S. River Road Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run early Friday morning, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.