Daily log, May 31
• Frederick L. Goins, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Avree J. Goins, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Ethan E.D. Johnson, 29, of Toledo, was charged with theft Thursday.
• A 100-block East Market Street resident reported Wednesday evening someone broke into the house and broke the front door.
• A person at Rural King, 2300 W. Market St., reported Wednesday evening a man walked out with tools.
• A person in the 300 block of West Market Street reported Wednesday evening a child broke the window out of his car.
• A woman reported Wednesday evening she was at Wendy’s, 535 W. Market St., and got into a verbal argument with a woman, and when they left, she threw a pop at her vehicle.
• A 100-block South Washington Street man reported Wednesday evening someone called and asked for a Social Security number and numbers on a card, and he gave it to the man.
• Michael C. Kelser, 36, of Green Springs, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• Heather A. Kelser, 33, of Green Springs, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• John W. Earls III, 54, of Toledo, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Wednesday.
• A 200-block North Kansas Street resident reported the theft of a scooter Wednesday night.
• A 1000-block Stoner Road woman reported Thursday morning her cousin cleaned out her grandmother’s bank account.
• A person at Neighbor Properties, 529 W. Lytle St., reported a theft Wednesday afternoon.
• A 200-block Atkins Avenue resident reported vehicle damage Wednesday night.
• A 300-block Hays Street woman reported Thursday morning her boyfriend assaulted her and locked her out of the house.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported on East Perry Street Wednesday evening.
• Ladarion D. Kirkwood, 19, of Columbus, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and seatbelt-driver Wednesday.
• Jacob L. Tiell, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and seatbelt-driver Wednesday.
• Adelina M. Wilmoth, 76, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to control after an accident on Leonard Street Monday evening.
• Michael A. Campbell, 44, of Gibsonburg, was cited with failure to control after an accident on North Union Street Tuesday evening.
• Kevin Cunningham, 45, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield left turn after an accident at West Lytle and South Union streets Wednesday afternoon. The other driver, driver, Devon L. Sampson, 66, of Fostoria, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a grill fire at 268 Coe St. Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to an odor of gas at 1548 S. SR 53, Lot 7, Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 600 N. River Road Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, four squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS had one squad run Wednesday afternoon and one squad run Wednesday night.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to an accident at North CR 11 and West SR 12 Thursday afternoon. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.