Daily log, June 3
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported shoplifters Friday evening.
• A man reported Friday evening he believed a cashier at Heritage IGA, 479 E. Market St., shorted him $10.
• A first-block West Market Street man reported Friday night a person stole his bank card.
• A 100-block Webster Street man reported Saturday morning a man was sleeping in his garage. Cyrus A. Tucker, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct.
• David A. Garno, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Saturday morning.
• A 600-block West Market Street woman reported Saturday night her ex-boyfriend broke a mirror.
• A person in the first block of East Perry Street reported early Sunday morning several people were fighting in the street.
• A person in the 100 block of Second Avenue reported early Sunday morning two people were physically fighting.
• An 8000-block West CR 10 resident reported Saturday evening property damage from a propane truck.
• A woman in the 4000 block of South TR 25 reported Saturday evening damage caused by rats to a vehicle.
• A 4000-block East CR 36 man reported Sunday morning someone drove through his yard.
• A 700-block Walnut Street man reported Sunday morning a man was sleeping on his porch.
• Marjorie A. Sours, 80, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Melmore and Spayth streets Saturday morning.
• Stacy K. Moore, 43, of New Haven, was cited with improper lane change after an accident at East Perry and South Monroe streets Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an open burn investigation at 227 Franklin St. Friday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday morning, six squad runs Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday night and one squad run Sunday morning. Sycamore EMS and fire also responded Saturday afternoon, and Clinton fire assisted Sunday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.