Daily Log, June 4
• Katelyn M. Davis, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• William T. Mercado Jr., 32, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a shoplifter at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, was running.
• A person reported Monday morning the theft of money from the 200 block of Beechwood Drive.
• A 700-block North Water Street resident reported Monday morning a purse was stolen from a vehicle.
• Travis C. Hickman, 22, of Bloomville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• A physical altercation was reported in the 2000 block of West CR 38 early Monday morning.
• A person reported early Monday morning property damage in the 600 block of South SR 19.
• A person reported Monday morning that Palmer Bros. Concrete, 1900 S. CR 1, was broken into over the weekend.
• A person reported Monday morning windows were smashed out of a truck in the first block of East Tiffin Street.
• A person reported Sunday evening a theft at Fostoria Learning Center, 342 Perry St.
• A person reported Sunday evening youths were spray painting the ground, Dumpsters and each other at East Fremont and Sandusky streets.
• A fight was reported in the parking lot of Kroger, 126 W. High St., Sunday night. An ambulance was sent to the scene.
• Joseph T. Coverdale, 72, of Florida, was cited with improper lane change after an accident at West Market Street and Ashwood Road Monday afternoon.
• Kathleen M. Hunker, 71, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after an accident in a Second Street alley Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 600 N. River Road Monday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday afternoon and one squad run Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday evening and three squad runs Monday morning.
• North Central EMS had one squad run Sunday evening and two squad runs Monday morning.