Daily Log, July 17
• Brian D. Eisenhard, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction Monday.
• A first-block Fairfield Avenue woman reported Monday evening her roommate had been stealing from her.
• A person from Fort Ball Pizza Palace, 91 N. Washington St., reported Monday night a suspicious $100 bill was received.
• A person in the first block of Jefferson Street reported Tuesday morning there was a bottle filled with syringes.
• Jaycee J. Fuerstenau, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with disrupting public services, domestic violence and aggravated menacing Monday.
• Danni R. Warner, 33, of Sycamore, was charged with drug abuse instruments and physical control Monday.
• A person reported Tuesday morning mailboxes in the 8000 block of West SR 18 had been vandalized.
• An 8000-block North SR 101 resident reported Tuesday afternoon the theft of a backhoe.
• Lucas C. Cramer, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespass Monday.
• Shela S. Long, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and no operator’s license Monday.
• A 200-block West South Street woman reported early Tuesday morning her tires were slashed.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street woman reported Tuesday morning all four tires of her vehicle were slashed.
• A person reported a scam Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Market and South Sandusky streets early Tuesday morning.
• Matthew E. Molyet, 44, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to yield right-of-way Monday.
• Cierra R. Wilt, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and left of center Monday.
• Aaron D. Ferguson, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving under suspension Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional transmission of an alarm at 124 Ohio Ave. Tuesday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday evening, two squad runs Tuesday morning and two squad runs Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday morning, and Sycamore fire assisted Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had two squad runs early Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Nellie I. Alsip, Tiffin.
• Rita E. Bursa, Tiffin.
• Michael R. Bogart, Republic.
• Steven C. Heil, Tiffin.
• Doris E. Brady, Fostoria.
• Emmalee Barbara Decker and Douglas Ian Stoll, Tiffin.
• Kelly Ann Strausbaugh and Nicholas Andrew MacMillan, Tiffin.
• Stephanie Marie Hooper, Tiffin, and Johnny Ray Smith, Jr., Alvada.