• Marcus E. Lee, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Thursday.
• Jennifer J. Klegman, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Russell W. Hochmuth, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with underage Thursday.
• Samuel J. Brock, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• A 600-block West Market Street woman reported her son was assaulted by a neighbor Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block South Washington Street woman reported her apartment was broken into, a door and frame were damaged and $220 was missing early Thursday morning.
• Bonita G. Gulley, 44, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A first-block Brookwood Park woman reported a speaker was stolen Wednesday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Wednesday ...
• Gary R. Moore, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Philip T. Conley, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and criminal mischief Monday morning.
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. ...
Two people were indicted by a Seneca County grand jury.
Mindy K. Harvey, 34, of Huron, was charged with illegal conveyance of drugs of abuse onto the grounds of a detention facility, a third-degree felony, court records state.
Jacob M. Reau, 38, of Castalia, was charged with ...
• A person reported Monday morning vandalism at Tiffin Pointe, 639 W. Market St.
• Lorraine A. Heft, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• An 800-block Woodward Avenue resident reported early Monday morning youths were entering ...
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Saturday.
• Justin W. Stahl, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest Sunday.
• Janet K. Monter, 64, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Chad W. ...
• Jennifer M. Finley, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Saturday.
• Kyle R. Hager, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Saturday.
• A 100-block East Lytle Street woman reported her girlfriend hit her Saturday ...
• Tyler R. Woodland, 31, of New Riegel, was charged with resisting arrest Thursday.
• A 300-block Miami Street man reported the theft of a cell phone early Friday morning.
• A 600-block North Sandusky Street man reported that his yard and neighbor’s yards had been ...
• Randy Myers, 56, of Republic, was charged with dog at large Wednesday.
• A person at Sentinel Career and Technology Center, 793 E. TR 201, reported a laptop was stolen Wednesday afternoon. The laptop, jewelry, change and blankets were retrieved from a van parked at the ...
• Scott D. Ernst, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Courtney G. Smith, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• Miranda C. Boley, 27, of Fremont, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Tuesday.
• A youth ...
• A first-block Douglas Street resident reported Monday afternoon a boy hit his mother.
• A person in the 100 block of Dallas Street reported Monday evening a girl hit her mother with a baseball bat.
• A person in the 300 block of West Market Street reported Tuesday ...
• Joseph S. Hook, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• Tomy L. Trautman, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday afternoon.
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Sunday ...
• Blaine T. Lanahan, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday.
• Danyelle D. Williams, 21, of Toledo, was charged with theft Sunday.
• Holly M. Thompson, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with attempted theft and theft Sunday.
• An employee of ...
• James R. Brumley, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Saturday.
• Landon J. Hauber, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct Saturday.
* A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Friday afternoon.
* Thomas L. Goldsmith, 51, of Kansas, Ohio, was charged with selling to underage Thursday.
* Dylan R. Lemmon, 20, of Bellevue, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and ...
• Shawn W. Varner, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with hit skip and failure to control Wednesday.
• A woman reported someone put a dent in her car in the 400 block of West Perry Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Jose M. Montez, 24, of Fremont, was charged ...
• Ryan M. Miller, 29, of Akron, was charged with drug abuse instruments Tuesday.
• Justin M. Bush, 39, of Bellevue, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• Shawn Bradner, 26, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act ...
• Aliceon C. Laibe, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with child endangering and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• Lee W. Dick, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• A 200-block Hall Street man reported Monday night a woman stole ...
• Erin E. Kaman, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence and assault Friday.
• A person from California Nails, 711 W. Market St., reported Monday morning a person did not pay for a service.
• A first-block North Sandusky Street woman reported Monday morning ...