BOWLING: Greg Elchert rolled a 520 series to take top honors in the 55-Plus League at K of C Lanes. Bill Mizen and Jim Ruess each had a 514 series, Jerry Gillig ended with a 511 and Dave Everhart had a 498.
GIRLS BASKETBALL: Buckeye Central beat Upper Sandusky 58-46 in Northern 10 Athletic Conference play. Madison McLaughlin had 17 points and six rebounds for Upper Sandusky (10-6, 8-3 N10), Alivia Oney added 14 points, eight assists, six boards and three steals, and Alexis Fogle turned in eight points and three steals.
* Wynford held off Carey 36-33 in Northern 10 Athletic Conference play. Kayla Smith and Lyndie Williams both scored nine points for the Royals (11-5, 8-4 N10) in the win. Avarie Stewart topped the Blue Devils (4-12, 4-8) with eight points and 14 rebounds.
BOYS JV BASKETBALL: Caleb Simonis tossed in 12 points and CJ Smith added eight for Hopewell-Loudon in a 45-37 win over Arlington. Bryce Gast had 11 and Frankie Jones nine for the Red Devils.
* Sandusky St. Mary beat New Riegel 52-33. Ethan Paul scored four points for New Riegel.
* Gibsonburg beat Calvert 51-34.
* Colin Nutter netted 15 points and Myles Miller scored 11 to lead New Riegel past Fremont St. Joe 46-41.
* Sandusky topped Columbian 51-39.
GIRLS JV BASKETBALL: Upper Sandusky beat Buckeye Central 32-23.
* Seneca East beat Colonel Crawford 52-43. Makenna Depinet scored 12 points for the Tigers, Brooke Bordner tossed in 11 and Amelia Boes netted 10.
* Carey beat Wynford 42-25.